PMP PROMEC GEARBOXES FOR MIXER TRUCKS
Maximum reliability: no compromises
PRO-MEC is a world-class manufacturer of gearboxes for Mixer Trucks: our mission is to design, develop and manufacture the most efficient, reliable and quiet gearboxes for each specific mixer application.
Since its foundation back in 1991, PRO-MEC has been supplying its PMP Mixer Truck gearboxes to leading manufacturers in Europe. Today PRO-MEC is a dependable and dynamic global partner for all the companies that operate in this field throughout the world.
|Worldwide PMP has become a synonym of top class quality Mixer Truck gearboxes: gearboxes that perform in harsh environments and in the toughest conditions providing full satisfaction to all end users. The reasons for this are the simple and solid design, the constant selection of the best materials and the attention to details that make PMP gearboxes the most durable, efficient and serviceable on the market. Another winning factor that led to this success is that PRO-MEC specialized in this specific product: our dedicated assembly lines guarantee consistent quality levels, flexibility in the production and 100% final test on the gearbox.
PMP gearboxes cover the widest range of applications on Mixer Trucks and Trailers: up to 16 cubic meters drum capacity. PRO-MEC is also capable of supporting and managing the supply of complete transmission systems, including gearbox, hydraulic motors and pumps, water pumps and other devices.
Moreover, PRO-MEC introduced the Reverso gearbox: a smart alternative to right angle drives. The Reverso gearbox combines extremely compact dimensions and increased simplicity and efficiency, as it is not adopting any bevel gear stage.
PMS PROMEC TRANSMISSIONS FOR ELECTRIC INDUSTRIAL VEHICLES
Environmentally friendly alternatives
Environmentally friendly policies are making Electric Vehicles more and more adopted and required in every application throughout the world.
PMS Series are a full range of highly engineered transmissions for Multi Purpose Industrial Vehicles.
Flexible PMS Dual Drives and customized PMS HS Drive Axles can be the best traction solution on towing vehicles, AVG vehicles, forklift trucks and any other industrial vehicle.
- Quietness - to increase customers' satisfaction and comply to safety regulations.
- Modularity - to allow the highest level of serviceability.
The unique features of our drive systems are:
- Integrated wet disk brakes located in a separate chamber. This unique configuration provides superior braking performance, longer oil change intervals, higher efficiency thanks to a special disengage system.
- Patented solutions in the brakes and in the gears design that provide the highest levels of quietness and efficiency, especially in combination with high speed AC motors.
- 100% final testing of the drives. This is PRO-MEC commitment to guarantee full reliability and traceability.
Moreover, PRO-MEC is capable of managing and delivering ready-to-
amount complete transmission systems, including motors and controllers
|PMS DUAL DRIVES
PRO-MEC offers Dual Drive solutions on the widest range of applications: for forklifts with a lifting capacity up to 8 tons and towing vehicles with a towing load up to 50 tons. PMS Dual Drives provide superior manoeuvrability, flexibility and simplicity, as no mechanical differential is needed.
|PMS DRIVE AXLES
Extremely compact Drive Axles: the hollow shaft motors located between the gearboxes provide reduced envelope dimensions allowing more room to lower the centre of gravity of the vehicle and optimize ergonomics. The offset between the wheel axle and the motor axle also allow better mast positioning and load balance.
The concepts that are driving our Engineers in the design of PMS Drives are:
- Mechanical efficiency - to save energy.
- Thermal efficiency - to save energy, reduce service requirements and increase the durability of our systems.
- Reliability - to increase customers' satisfaction.
- Flexibility - to allow our customers to chose between simpler or the more integrated solutions.